- Friday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Hours
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
What is Con-Nichiwa?
Con-Nichiwa, is an American anime convention held in Tucson, Arizona and organized by Monkey Paw Entertainment. The convention has moved dates and location for 2019 and is held in June now. It is currently hosted at the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona. Con-Nichiwa is the largest anime convention in Tucson Arizona with attendance reaching over 2,000 yearly.
What's with the name?
Con-Nichiwa get's its name from the familiar word konnichiwa, which means hello in Japanese. We took that word and rewrote it with "Con" at the beginning to correlate to "Convention". Our own little spin on the Japanese word, we hope you like it.
What can I do there?
Con-Nichiwa is a place where any Anime/Manga fan can find ways to have fun. For example:
- Programming tracks for all ages and genres
- Main events hall with large programming
- Vendor hall to shop
- Workshops to help you learn
- Themed evening raves to help you party all night
- Masquerade to show off your talents
- Maid and Anime Cafes to entertain you