Oct 20th 2022 10:11 PM|Con Nichiwa 2022 J-Fashion Show Registration Now Open
Online registration is now open for the Con Nichiwa 2022 J-Fashion Show.
- Outfits for the fashion show must be associated with or inspired by Japanese street fashion style. Examples of Japanese street fashion are:
- Lolita (any sub style
- Decora or Kawaii
- Gal Style (any sub style)
- Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, fairy kei, hime kei or natural kei
- Traditional kimono or yukata
- Japanese Cyber
- Kigurumi (disguise pajamas)
- Takuya Angel/Rave wear
- Mori girl
- There are many more styles-if you want to model an outfit that is not listed above please send a picture or sketch of your outfit to email@example.com for approval.
- Your outfit can be purchased or handmade or a combination of the two. Just look as fabulous as you can.
- Designers can wear their own outfits or have models wear the outfits. A model should wear no more than 2 outfits during the show.
- Please no cosplay. We want to focus on Japanese street fashion, if you want to show a costume please sign up for the masquerade.
- Contestants entering the J-Fashion Show may also enter separate outfits for the Masquerade.
- Local fashion designers are always welcome in the Jfashion show! If you are a local designer inspired by Japanese culture and clothing and want to showcase your creations and promote yourself in the show, please enter! Even if you only do accessories, this is a great way to promote yourself! You will however have to find your own models and get them ready. We will not have hair and make-up people on staff. A maximum of 50 entries total will be allowed for the J-Fashion Show.
The J-Fashion Show is Friday, 11/18 at 7:00pm in the Main Events.
Please enter here. https://www.con-nichiwa.com/programming/panel/view/5encivql9g17ma0